Friday, January 2, 2009

Temporary Plates

We are going out to visit the kids in Brunswick. Malorie is 8 and Abbie is 4. Abbie looks so much like Allie. She also has Allie's personality and energy. Always moving, climbing etc. I put my temporary tag in the back window but you can't see it. It should be an interesting ride today. Hopefully I won't get pulled over. The lady at the registry said to put it on the inside of the rear window. Because the windows are tinred, you can't see it until you are right up on it. My Desert Storm plates should be in next week. I thought I could get them when I registered the van. I didn't realize that they had to send to Columbus for them. I didn't order a special number or lettering for them. Oh well. I have the temp. registration for the temp. plates so I am legal. I just figure the highway patrol will probably stop me at least once this afternoon!

No comments: