Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day Off

I am off from work today. No Giant Eagle. No Wendy's. I slept in until 8:30! Now, that is late for me. Even when I am off I have to get up with the girls for school or I hear Don leaving. The kids are on summer break and Don is off. I don't think we have all been home together since Christmas! What to do, what to do?!
Mag just brought me my coffee. When I finish blogging I will take a nice hot shower. The only thing on the agenda is softball. The big girls have a doubleheader starting at 6. Chrissy has a game at 6:30.

I guess I'll continue this fantasy for a little longer. Once the girls are all up the noise level will increase. The washer and dryer will kick into gear. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted!

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

I can't wait until they are all out of school so I don't have to push anyone to get up & att'um in the morning. I will get to sleep 15 minutes later, read a bit, use the bathroom as/when I see fit, sit at the breakfast table where for two months "never is heard a discouraging word"