Saturday, March 14, 2009

Facebook

I am addicted to Facebook. I admit it. In the past when I would log on to the computer I would check my email, check some blogs, and then go to either channel 5 or Infinite Campus on the Madison School district site. Now I log on and go directly to Facebook. I just have to see who's online, what my friends and family are saying or doing. I like typing in people's names and see if they have a Facebook page.
I have a MySpace but it is too complicated for me. Facebook in instantaneous (or more so than MySpace). Maggie's MySpace page is really cool. Mine is boring. I can't get the hang of cutting and pasting or whatever it is to create a cool layout. I have bumperstickers that disappear at times. Facebook is just easier to navigate- for me anyways.
I still check the blogs and read the news. Keep sending me email because everyone likes to get mail. But if I am online, I'm probably on Facebook.

No comments: