Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Sick Magpie

I hate when any of my kids are sick but I really hate it when my Magpie is sick. She just looks so sad when she is sick. I think she might have bronchitis. We may be going to the doctor's tomorrow if she isn't any better. I bought her some musinex today. Not the stuff behind the pharmacy counter that you need ID for and then you have to sign for. It still cost me nearly $11.
The girls don't get sick very often. The usual colds and then that's not very often. Usually when one gets sick, they all get sick. Maggie and Chrissy sleep. Allie gets more hyper.
Hopefully this musinex will loosen whatever is in Mag's chest. She is concerned that if she goes to see the doctor he'll do a strep test. She cries just thinking about that throat swab. It's not strep this time though. I just want her to feel better.

No comments: