Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Thoughts

I just got home from Wendy's. SLOW night tonight. I'm washing my work shirts so I need to wait to get them in the dryer before I get to bed. Everyone here is mostly healthy now. Maggie still has a cough but at least she's back to school.
The weather today is cold. The snow yesterday really sucked. I know it is still February but those couple of 50-60 degree days really psyche you up for Spring.
We are planning our garden. I am actually looking forward to having one this year. We haven't had one since the flood.
I am looking forward to Spring Training. Although I root for the Browns and the Cavaliers, I will always be a Red Sox fan.
I am also looking forward to riding my bike. Right now the roads and sidewalks are snow covered. Another month...

No comments: