Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Sick House

We are sick. At least 3 out of 5 of us are sick. Madison is in heat so she isn't sick but she is frisky and stinky!) Tuesday I had to pick Chrissy up at school. Her belly hurt. She came home and we took a nap together. She went to school on Wednesday. I came home from work 2 hours early because my belly was rumbly. As I walked in the door, the school nurse was calling again because Chrissy's belly was hurting. I picked her up again and we both went to bed. After my nap I had to get Allie from her afterschool drama class and take her to piano lessons. The entire time my belly is rumbling and not just because I was hungry. When Allie and I got home, Maggie was wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. She had a temp. and a headache.
Anyways, I kept Mag and Chrissy home and I went to work today. I made it 5 hours and came home. I took a nap and Don had homemade chicken noodle soup for us for dinner. The girls and I feel much better now. I am off tomorrow but I am sending the girls to school. Chicken noodle soup is a wonderful cure all!!

2 comments:

Her Harlequin said...

I lay on your couch too. I am sooooo sick! Hope you all feel better.

Her Harlequin said...

oops again this is sue speaking not don...sue is sick Don is fine