Thursday, February 5, 2009

Warmup

It is 5 degrees outside right now. It is suppose to get up to 16! Tomorrow and over the weekend it is suppose to get into the 40's!! I can't wait. The other day it warmed up a bit and the sun was shining. That warmup lasted one day. It lead to the melting of some ice on the Lake so yesterday we got 4 inches of LE snow. The West Side got 10 inches!


Clean Sweep Update:

Well, none of my other rooms have been touched and the living room isn't as beautiful as it was Sunday morning. I don't expect a perfectly kept house but I don't understand why it is so difficult to maintain some level of neatness. I blame the girls and Don and the fact that I work all day but so did my mom and a billion other women in the world. I guess I have to just buckle down a little harder. Not on the kids and Don but on myself. I really need to improve my level of motivation. I'm not working until noon today so maybe I should get off the computer and straighten up!!

No comments: