Friday, August 15, 2008

Child Free

Here I go again. Friday morning at 5:30 waiting for my coffee before I go to work. I was suppose to work 9-5 today but no one was sched. to work the green's rack. I was the lucky one. I like working 6-2. Getting off at 2PM is nice. It's the getting up around 5AM that is the killer. Last night I was watching the Olympics. I knew I had to get some sleep but I really wanted to see the swimming. Maggie had a friend over and they were downstairs playing the Wii. I hope they went to bed at a decent time. The girls are spending the night at Tyler and Tessa's house. They are the ones with the hot tub. That means I'll be child free!! It doesn't happen very often. Usually only one is gone. Most times I have an extra one here.
Don cooks tonight at the legion. I was planning to go with Tracy and Al but they are going to a bluegrass festival. Tracy forgot that Al had already made plans. That's OK. I'll enjoy my childfree evening by myself and share my childfree night with Don. That means the History Channel on the bedroom TV.

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

my tongue is bleading from biting it so hard - lets just say ....
no, let's not just say