Monday, August 4, 2008

Wii Bowling

Chrissy and I bowled tonight on the Wii. I won all three games. I know you might think I'm beating up on my precious baby but when we first got the Wii, Chrissy beat everyone. She beat Don everytime they bowled. One night she beat him 4 games in a row! Chrissy isn't feeling well and tonight she came home from VBS after only an hour because she felt sick. Maggie and Allie are spending the night at a friend's house so Chrissy and I bowled. We also played golf and she beat me two games to one. She was feeling better then I guess.
Maddie keeps watching the front door. She is waiting for the girls to come home. I told her to go to bed and the girls will be back tomorrow. She just lies on the back of the couch watching the front door. Too bad she wasn't that vigilant the other night. Maybe my bike wouldn't have been stolen.

2 comments:

HerMajesty00 said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Your bike? Oh my gosh. Margie! Did you file a police report.....the bike robbing wretches!

Her Harlequin said...

beat them while you can! the window of opportunity is too narrow to let it pass!