Monday, August 11, 2008

Orders

Today I had to write the produce order. It was a two day order as we do not get a truck on Wednesday. I wrote my first order last week and this was my 2nd one. Although I was offered the assistant produce manager job over a year ago, I didn't actually take over the position until just recently. The last step was to start ordering. I ordered once before my vacation. I was off a week then I came back for two days then wrote the first one. It isn't that difficult. The previous assistant was in the position for over 1and 1/2 years. He used to stress out about everything he ordered. Today I wrote two orders, called in credits and went to a meeting. A fairly productive day considering how slow business has been.

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

you're a wife & mother - you are used to giving orders