Monday, August 11, 2008

Fall

I know it is August but the weather person on Channel 3 said it was fall like weather today. She's right. It is in the mid 60's and isn't suppose to get much warmer. That's OK with me. As long as it doesn't rain any more.
Today I have to be to work at 6:30. I have an order to write. All of our grapes ar going on sale this week-.99/lb.
That will make customers happy. I am getting tired of listening to people complain about prices. I only put it out on the sales floor. I don't set prices. I love when they tell me that Walmart is cheaper. Go to Walmart then. These are usually people with a full shopping cart. Go figure. Oh well. I have to get ready for work.
On a side note, I love my new coffee pot. It has an automatic setting so I can make it the night before and it is ready when I get up. That's assuming I remember to make it the night before.

No comments: