Thursday, July 31, 2008

Maddie

It's 7:15AM and of course I am up. I've been up since 5. Well, not up since 5 but awake. I watched a little bit of Roseanne on Nick and then I watched some news. I read a little Harry Potter (that was the book in the bathroom!) and then I finally came downstairs. I should probably get dressed and start my chores but alas, no motivation. I'll finish this post and get moving, I promise. I think I'll take the dog on my walk this morning. She follows me all over the house. If I sleep in the living room, there she is. When I sleep upstairs she will be sleeping on the floor on my side of the bed. She used to sleep with Chrissy all of the time. I guess I am the lucky one now! Maddie is a good dog. She is 18 months old so she is still a baby. She weighs about 80 pounds though. She barks at anyone that goes by the house and she has a special bark when a boy is knocking on the door for the girls! She likes to play with the kittens but she doesn't understand why they don't want to play with her. Madison likes to lick the kitties but they end up soaking wet. Maddie's nickname is "The Licker". She licks everything and anyone that gets close to her tongue!! Maddie hates when the girls leave for school and she knows when they are due home because she will put her head on the back of the couch and stair at the front door. The tail starts wagging when she hears the school bus. Right now she is laying on the dining room floor and Chrissy is rubbing her belly. She likes her belly rubbed.

No comments: