Thursday, October 23, 2008

Giant Eagle Workout

Who needs a gym. Come workout at the Giant Eagle produce department! Today I rode my bike to work as usual. I was half way there when I realized that I forgot to take my Aleve. I take 2 every morning before I leave for work. It helps my feet when I have to spend 8 hours on that concrete floor. Anyways, I didn't feel like turning back so I just kept riding to work. When I started, I looked at the schedual and saw that I had to break down the truck. Not alot of fun when you haven't taken your Aleve. Most of it isn't too bad but the bales of potatoes weigh 50# and are awkward to lift. I did it though but now I am paying for it. When I finish blogging I think I'll take a hot shower and take my aleve and go to bed!
The girls just got back from soccer. Allie's last practice. She took a ball in the mouth. Her lip is a little puffy. She'll live.
Off to the showers.

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

Oooh so now you are adding weight lifting to your work out huh?