Monday, October 20, 2008

Update #3

My last update is about my Chrissy. She is now a big 3rd grader. She just turned 8 and has a semi-loose tooth. She has only lost two teeth so far and she is very disappointed that none of her other baby teeth want to come out. The semi-loose one appears to have tightened back up so I don't think it was really loose. She was very late getting her teeth.
She is playing soccer this year and she is really pretty good. She moved up to the 8/9 division and the field is a lot bigger. Those little legs of hers move pretty quick.
No musical instruments for her. Third grade has chorus and then they only do a Christmas show. She is reading the first Harry Potter book. It is a fifth grade book but she is making progress with it. Maggie is helping her. It is a 13 point AR book so she is really working hard to get through it.

Now you are up to date with the girls and their activities. Don is working at the local diner making breakfast for the Madison locals. I am still working at Giant Eagle and hoping to hit the Mega Millions so I can retire. It is a nice thought but I'll probably have to work until I'm 80!!

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

YAY Chrissy - you're already ahead of me now. I've never read any of the Harry Potter books, and I'm sure I never will (I'm a cheater - I go see the movies!)