Thursday, October 30, 2008

On the 9th Day She Rested- (Not Really)

After 8 straight days of work, I finally have a day off. However, I have mountains of laundry, a messy house and a nasty bathroom. While I'm sure the produce department can get along without me, I guess my family can't. Oh well. Giant Eagle pays more!
I will start with my hair before I do anything else. I bought some hair color because I don't like the color that shows now. I want red highlights, not gray! I bought my usual strawberry blonde because at one time that was my natural hair color and I think that it looks best. I'll admit that I have never tried another color. (Hot pink hair spray for Halloween doesn't count.) I'm not very daring.
Don has a doctor's appointment in Cleveland and the girls are in school. It is just me and the animals. Bubba is back in the house now. It is getting too cold for him to stay out all night. He is 5 years old and the laziest cat I have ever seen. He makes Garfield look like a go-getter. He and little Hobo seem to get along and the dog doesn't mess with very often. Madison would like to chase Bubba but Bubba just stand there and meows at the dog. Then he settles back to sleep. I guess now I will feed the fish and color my hair. I lead such an interesting life!

No comments: