Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Costumes

It is that time of year again. At least this year we don't have any "dead____"! One year Maggie was a dead soccer player. They have also wanted to be dead cheerleaders. I miss the good old days when the girls dress up like Pooh Bear or an M&M. One year Chrissy was a Bumble Bee. This year Allie is going to be a mermaid and my Chrissy is an elephant. The elephant costume is soooo cute! I didn't think she would go for it because it is cute and she's a big girl now. But, Chrissy's favorite animal is the elephant and she has several stuffed ones including Ellie who will Trick or Treat with Chrissy as her baby. Allie's mermaid costume is cute too. I hope she won't be too cold in it. Maggie and her friend Bailey are going out as gangstas. Whatever. I'll have pictures soon.

No comments: