Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful

The temperature today is 9. With the windchill it is 20 below. We are having LE snow and some serious wind. The first day of winter came in with a bang!!
I had to break out the parka and a pair of gloves so you know it is cold. I took Madison out but she didn't want to go potty. She just wanted to sniff! If you have to go, you have to go. Why can't she just do her business and come back in instead of sniffing the air as the wind gusts at 40 miles an hour.
The girls have to spend their first official day of vacation inside because of the weather. The only one I'll let out is Maggie and that will be to take the dog out. I am sure it will be crazy at work today because when the weather is bad, people feel the need to come grocery shopping. I am only out today because I have to work. Don called me at 6:15 from the restaurant. He has about 7 old guys that come in every morning at 5AM They don't open until 6 but these guys are there by 5. They were all there this morning despite the frigid temps and blowing snow!

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

Margie we had ocean effects snow all day on Saturday and I thought of you!