Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shopping

Don and I went Christmas shopping today. We did pretty good. I earned $90 Kohls cash so I get to go back again. Maggie needs sneakers for gym next quarter and Allie needs boots so we will go back next week and spend the Kohls cash.
We stopped at Dollar Tree and bought some wrapping paper so tomorrow I'll wrap while they are in school. It's better than housework which was my original plan for my day off. I still have to do housework so maybe I won't take all day to wrap. I didn't get that many things.

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

if you wrap up all the things the kids neglected to put away, your house will look cleaner AND they will think they are getting more for Christmas!!!!!

"Look Mom. Santa brought me an old smelly sweatshirt exactly like the one I used to have but can't find any more. How did he know?"