Friday, December 19, 2008

Wrapping Day

As soon as Maggie leaves for school, I will start wrapping. I got some done last Friday but there's a bunch more to do. Besides, I have shopped 2 more time since last Friday. I bought more paper and I have my new coffee pot set up. (That was a very tragic event the other morning: I was making coffee at 4:30 AM when I discovered the pot was broken. I had to buy coffee at work!)
The weather is pretty crappy outside so I have no excuses not to finish. I am not driving anywhere today! The girls do not have any plans today. Tonight we are having a fudge making party but we have everything here.
Yesterday Don made chocolate truffles and peppermint bark. The girls made Christmas cookies. I tasted it all and everything was delicious! I don't like fudge but I'll assume that it will be delicious too.

No comments: