Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Week Ahead

I just finished laundry for the night. 4 loads-enough for people to have clothes for school. Last night was the second and final night for Willy Wonka. It was wonderful. Maggie was wonderful and she didn't fall!
Tomorrow night is the 3rd grade Christmas concert. Miss Chrissy has a lovely green velvet dress to wear. We picked up some nice cable knit tights so she can wear them all winter. Tuesday night is my company Christmas party. I needed to pick up a top to wear so I went to Walmart and found something nice but comfortable.
Wednesday is Maggie's 7th grade band concert. She introduces the band to the audience. The 8th grade bands plays after. Two bands for the price of 1!!
Thursday Don and I will start our shopping. We are starting at Kohls then maybe Target. It will be a small Christmas this year so I need to get the biggest bang for my buck!
Friday I am off and I am probably going to clean house and wrap any gifts I may pick up. I'm already dreading the end of the week!!

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

is she the epitome of a Hanlon or WHAT?
Congrat's to Maggie - for all honors big & small.
(PS: have a nice trip? See you next fall! ha ha h a - get it - "fall" - sorry, thats a bad one - oh yeh, all of mine are bad ones!)