Friday, June 6, 2008

Field Day

Allie's class won the Viking Helmet!! Hooray for Mrs. DeLong's Red Team!!! Allie took first place in her heat of the hurdles and 2nd place overall!! Allie plans on running track in middle school and high school.
It is in the 90's today and it is suppose to be hot all weekend. As usual, we went from winter to summer with a month of rain(May) in between.
Oreo the cat had babies the other night. Allie came in my bedroom @ 2AM to say Oreo was having her babies on her bed. Allie sleeps on the top bunk. Oreo usually sleeps with her so the dog won't bother her. Evidently Oreo felt the need to share her joyous occaision with Allie on her bed. Al said she watched two of the kittens be born then realized it was the middle of the night. Oreo had 6 kittens. One was still born and one died the next day. Right now she is nursing 4 black and white kittens on Maggie's dresser. Maggie took some pictures with my new camera so hopefully she'll figure out how to put them on the computer to share with the immediate world. I couldn't do half the things I can do on the computer if I didn't have my Maggie here to show me how.

No comments: