Monday, June 16, 2008

Sleepless In Madison

I hate when I can't sleep. I was tired when I went upstairs to bed. Don was watching something on the Discovery Channel. I watched for a little bit then went to sleep. That was about 9:30. I woke up and it was 1:10AM and I've been up ever since. I wouldn't mind except I have to be in to work at 6AM!! Allie has piano this afternoon and then she and Chrissy have doubleheaders at softball tonight. I will be lucky if I get to bed by 10. I have to work at 7AM tomorrow. So I sit here on the computer waiting for my coffee to brew. Roseanne is on Nick at Night. The girls are sleeping downstairs here in the living room because it is too hot upstairs Maybe I should have done something more constructive than surf the net. Oh well.I smell the coffee so I guess I should get it then start getting ready for work. Have a wonderful Monday every one!!

3 comments:

Her Harlequin said...

the body still confused over the change in work schedule from nights to days?

bilbo5 said...

I can't figure out how to add ppl to my page.. fellow bloggers if you will. Sorry about the sleep. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt! LOL Find a nap sometime today.. let me know if you need anything.. i.e. rides to softball. Talk to ya later.. I'm sure!

Dori

HerMajesty00 said...

I think about sleep and my pillow all the time! I hate insomnia