Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

It's 11 AM and I have already: paid the garage for fixing my brakes, paid the tow truck guy for coming out to pull my car off the concrete thing at Tessa's, stopped at the hardware store to get screws to fix Chrissy's recliner, went in to Giant Eagle to pick up some groceries and drop of some papers, went to WalMart to get more groceries and a birthday gift for Mag's friend Hannah's b-day party today and the WonderBread Store for bread and stuff. The only reason I'm not taking a nap is because Tracy and I are doing lunch today! We are going to Jade Garden for a little Chinese lunch.
After lunch (a nice long lunch) I have to pick up Maggie from Hannah's and get ready for Balin's 17th birthday party. Dori's having pizza and swimming in the pool. If I find my suit, I may go in myself. Oh, before I pick up Mag, I have to drop Don off at the Post. He is cooking the Steak Fry tonight. A quick $40 cash.
Good thing I'm off today!!

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

wa wa wa!!!
only three kids
(minor leaguer)