Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ice Coffee

As you can see by the time of this post, it is late and I am wide awake. Maggie and Allie are awake also. We had vanilla ice coffees from McDonalds around 8pm while we were watching the Starsky and Hutch movie on FX. Don and Chrissy were watching TV with us and they had ice coffee too but since they are both asleep upstairs, they didn't drink as much as Mags, Allie and me. Now don't misunderstand me. I certainly don't feed my kids a steady diet of ice coffee. Allie certainly doesn't need any extra stimulants to keep her moving. Maggie has developed a taste for coffee and she has some occasionally. I think coffee is better than Mountain Dew or coke. I don't usually have a problem sleeping after drinking coffee. Tonight is just one of those nights. Maggie and I are watching the Jon & Kate plus 8 marathon. We've seen most of them before but there isn't anything else on. It looks like Allie has finally crashed. She'll sleep in this morning. She's my only late sleeper.
I guess I'll try and settle down now. I have to work but not until noon.

No comments: