Saturday, June 28, 2008

Upside Down World

Why is my computer monitor sitting on the computer desk upside down? Did the cat knock it over? Did one of the girls knock it over? No and no. The moitor is upside down so I can read what is on the screen. I seem to have contracted a virus that makes me have to flip the monitor over in order to read it. That is what my brother in law Roger told me. I called him this morning and said he had never heard of a problem like mine but he would get back to me. He called me a little later and said it was a joke virus that was popular a while ago. He said to scan for the virus and then dump it. If that didn't work then he didn't know what to tell me. I scanned and found no viruses. Roger said it is not suppose to harm anything on the computer. My friend Tracy's son said he would come and look at it. So in the meantime, my monitor will sit on the desk upside down. If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know.

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

here are some suggestions which may or may not work

http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=101&threadID=265137&start=0