Friday, June 27, 2008

Pools

It is another steamy day here in Northeast Ohio. Threats of severe storms, etc. I have to work at noon today but I am off tomorrow. I took a personal day. My friend Michelle's son graduated from highschool this year. His party is tomorrow. I picked him up a gas card for a gift. He'll be working all summer so I figure it will come in handy. I figure it's better than just money.
Michelle and Dave have two boys-James and Joe. My girls just adore the boys. They have 4-wheelers and have taken the girls for rides. At a slow speed. Dave adores the girls probably because he only has boys. He makes sure James and Joe give the girls slow rides on the 4-wheelers.
Don set up the pool for the girls. It has a filter system but it is only about 3' deep. Not real big but enough to cool them off. It was only $39 at K-Mart. If it gets hot enough, I might sit in it!

No comments: