Sunday, November 9, 2008

Boring Sunday

Today I enjoyed a rather peaceful and semi-productive Sunday. I was off today which doesn't happen very often. The kids were at a friend's house all night and Don had to be to work at 4:30AM. I woke up around 7:30 and went up for breakfast at the diner where Don cooks. I had my usual (coffee, 2 eggs over easy, homefries, bacon and rye toast.) I had some pleasant conversation with Steve (a regular) and Joyce (the owner). When I got home I watched some TV and did some housework. After the girls came home we got a bunch of laundry done. Right now the girls are getting their things together for school in the morning while we wait for dinner to be done. Don has ribs in the oven.Yummy!!
This may be a rather boring entry but I had a nice day. Too bad more of my days aren't this boring. Tomorrow, there's school, drama rehearsal and in the evening will be the assorted musical instument practice sessions. Don and I both have to be to work early which means the girls are on their own to get themselves up and out. Maggie has the most to do sice she is the last to leave. She is the on that has to "Madison proof" the house. Maddie has to be fed, walked and all of the doors need to be closed tight so she can't get into anything. The livingroom blinds need to be pulled up so the don't get destroyed. Maggie likes to look out the window and if the blind is down, she'll nose her way through the blind so she can see.
The ribs are done. I've got to go.

No comments: