Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Browns

Tomorrow I am going to see the Cleveland Browns. They are playing the Colts. The Browns aren't expected to win but they did beat the Giants so maybe there is some hope. Unfortunately, Brady Quinn is out for the rest of the season. But, I will get to see Peyton Manning. When he goes into the Hall of Fame I can say that I saw him play!.
Last year I went to see the Browns play San Francisco. Quinn played about ten minutes. It was the last game so it was exciting to see him. The Browns won that game.
It will be cold as the stadium is along the lake but the seats are under the overhang so the wind will be blocked out (at least that is what Dee says). Dee has season tickets but her husband would rather watch the game from the AmVets Club. Dee sells the other ticket. She can always find someone from work to go. I was hoping to see the Patriots but they didn't come to Cleveland this year. I do like the Patriots but I guess I am a true Browns fan. They are fun to watch.

2 comments:

Her Harlequin said...

So do Browns fans like Romeo? Is he OK and the players aren't that good, or is he a bum and they want him out?

The Ohio 5 said...

The fans want Romeo gone. There was a guy selling "Dump Romeo" t-shirts at the game yesterday.(in the parking lot, not the stadium.