Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snowy Saturday

I am off today and I actually have some plans. Tracy and I are going to Mary's Diner in Geneva for an early lunch. I've never been there but I have heard that they have good food.
Maggie is going to the highschool to help paint sets for their Willie Wonka production. Her friend Trent is part of the stage crew and asked her if she was going. She wasn't but now she is. That means Allie is my babysitter for Chrissy and her friend Aleigha. Aleigha spent the night. It's too cold for them to go out so they will pay with the Wii. Allie is a good babysitter. I'll have to pay her though.
Allie has a sleepover/birthday party tonight at Meredith's. They are going to Score's in Painesville to play Laser Tag. Allie is very excited. Meredith is her BFF. She has a sleepover every year and Allie is the first one she invites.
I'll probably be home around 1PM. My only plans are lunch. Then It will be the usual-laundry, housework, etc. Chrissy appears to have no clothes to wear to school at all so we will be sorting things today to see what fits and what doesn't. My girls have more clothes than any 10 people I know. I never know why they can't find things.

It is pretty cold and windy today. The LE snow warning has been lifted but it is snowing out there. It looks like we are in for a cold one this year.

No comments: