Friday, May 9, 2008

Beach Day

A rainy and dreary Friday. Allie and Chrissy have beach day at school. They both left here with flip flops and capris on. They covered them selves with their hoodies because it is only about 45 degrees out with an expected high of about 50. (The weather update is for my nephew Tim in case he looks at this blog!)
Last night was a late night. My friend Tracy is taking a promotion to manager of the Get Go station in Ashtabula. For those of you not familiar with Get Go it is the gas station that Giant Eagle has outside the stores. Some are as big as a regular convienence store, others are just pumps and a small store with cigs. and candy.
I'm happy for Tracy but I don't want her to go. Anyways, a few of us went to Quigleys last night to celebrate with wings and beer. Quigs is in walking distance- a plus these days. It was fun but today will probably be a long day. Good thing I'm off!!
We still have not found where Suzy has her kittens but she comes to the house to eat and then goes back out. Maybe she'll bring them to the house but she really hates the dog so I don't think she'll bring them around.

No comments: