Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gas Prices

Gas is $3.75 here. It will probably go up even more before the end of the month. Today I am going to buy a bike and pedal my way to work. Instead of spending $70-$80 for one tank of gas, I can go to K-Mart and buy a bike and use it all summer long. I only work 2.5 miles away so why drive my gas guzzling van when I can just as easily ride. I have done it before, I can do it again. I need the exercise anyways. I'll save the gas for Mom's Taxi!!
I'm not sure why the type changed in the middle. I'll have to have Maggie figure it out.

2 comments:

Her Harlequin said...

ARE YOU INSANE????


(not about the bike - that's a good idea, I mean about being on the computer at 5:17am!!!!)

Her Harlequin said...

PS: at that point, you meant to hit [shift] & I to get a capital "I" - but instead you hit [Ctrl] I which changes the type-set to "italics"