Friday, May 23, 2008

First Year Band

What a beautiful day today!! I know, I usually say "it's another dreary day..." Today, however, it is sunny and nice. It is only in the mid 50's but the sun feels good. It should be in the 80's by Monday.
No softball or soccer this weekend. I'm working but the taxi service is closed for the holiday. Don and I are meeting Tracy and Al tonight at Quigleys for wings and things. Frozen pizza and salad for the girls. They'll survive.
Maggie is practicing her trumpet with Tony. Their band concert is Tuesday night. Maggie says they sound awesome. I have been to many first year band concerts in my life and awesome isn't usually the first word that comes to mind but maybe this concert will be the exception!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Then How Rude!!!!!!!!!!


Love Lolo & MG

P.S. We Do Sound Awesome!!!!!!