Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday

Softball was called on account of rain. It was a very cold and wet day yesterday. The girls are used to playing soccer in all weather so they aren't use to having games called. No softball until Monday! Today will be the only nice day for a while. I will be biking it today. I rode to the Wonder Bread store yesterday.It wasn't far however, my butt hurts! I have to get a more comfortable seat. My friend Dori calls the fat lady seats. I don't care what they are called as long as they are padded!!
Still no sign of Suzy-Q's kittens. She still comes by the house to eat. Don leave food on the porch for her because Suzy and the dog do not get along at all. The other cats and Madison are certainly not best friends but Suzy and Madison are mean to each other.
Everyone is off to school. I guess I'll do a few chores before I have to go to work.

Mileage: 1/2 mi.

No comments: