Monday, May 19, 2008

Two Wins for the Girls

Allie and Chrissy both won their games tonight. Allie's team has some big hitters. Allie needs a little more batting practice. The team needs more fielding practice. They were throwing it around and weren't keeping track of outs. It was only the first game sice the got rained out last week. Chrissy's team were a little more organized than last week. They don't keep score but you know the kids do! Chrissy needs a little more batting practice too. She scoops nearly everything hit to her in the field. She's thinking about playing football in the fall. I think thats awesome. We'll see.
Trying to get Maggie packed for her field trip tomorrow. They are taking coach buses to Put-in-Bay. They'll see the Perry Monument dedicated to Admiral Perry and his victory on Lake Erie during the War of 1812. They'll have fun. It is suppose to be dry but cool.
I have to get her to school by 6:30am. Good thing I'm working at 7am. At least I'll be up!!
They won't be back until 8pm. I hope I'm still up then.

No comments: