Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cavaliers and King James

Chrissy asked me what I was going to write about today. I asked her what I should write about. She said tell everyone it is your day off and what you are going to do. I said I say that on all my days off and I usually do the same things: clean the house, do laundry and drive you guys wherever you need to go. She said "Oh".
Gas is $3.83 down the street. Don just took the bike to get a paper. We have to check the Mega Millions. I know no one won but maybe we have a couple of the numbers!! It's nice to dream about.
Two games tonight if it doesn't rain. I have to get snacks for Chrissy's team but I'll hold off until later. If I buy them now it will rain and the game will be called off. Then my girls will eat ALL of the snacks I get and I'll have to buy more. Well, Don just got back. No numbers. Wishful thinking. The jackpot goes to $190 million on Friday. I don't need all of. Just a couple of million will be fine. The kicker pays $100 thousand. I'll take that. I'm not greedy!!
Cavs play in Boston tonight. A must win for LeBron and company. I'm sure they'll pull it out. He's simply amazing. He makes the others play better too although if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have got this far. I used to be a huge Celtics fan but that was many years ago. The Cavs are only worth watching because of King James. Just ask anyone. Lebron was in the papers when he was in the 10th grade. They knew he was something special back then. I would really like the Cavs to bring home the championship this year. We were close last year

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

I think you should let Chrissy write the blog on occasion and see if her life is more interesting than yours (I know - unfair - of course it is - her days are never all about errands and chores and the cost of living).

and PS: although the Celt's are infuriating to watch on the road (how can such a good team look so bad for no apparent reason when it counts the most?) no way in H#%L are the Caves pulling this out! Celtics win game 6 in Cleveland (Finally - a playoff road win) and move on to the Pistons.


Traitor!!!