Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday

I have a whole hour to myself before I have to work. Maggie just left for her soccer game. Don, Allie and Chrissy are selling poppies for the American Legion at Collins. Don sold them yesterday morning too. I have to work or else I would be there too. Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend. I have to work Sat. and Sun. but I'm off on Monday. The flag raising ceremonies start at 6:30AM at the Post and then we go to about 8 other cemetaries and war memorials and place wreaths and raise flags. We also have a ceremony at the lake and they place a wreath in the water. It's really nice.
My feet feel much better. 500mg. of naproxen does the trick. I'll probably take one before I leave for work. It helps get through the day. It is raining today so I'll be driving anyways. Tomorrow I'll get the bike fixed.

No comments: