Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day Off

Today is my day off. What to do?? Oh yeah: clean the bathrooms, do the laundry, grocery shop etc,etc,etc.

Makes me wonder why it's called a day off. The taxi cab starts after the girls come home: softball practice for

Allie, soccer practice for Maggie and Chrissy will go with one of them. There's a carnival at Memorial for the

latchkey program. At least Don will take care of dinner.

I have to grocery shop early because Don's sister is coming to visit. She is in the middle of chemo treatments for

cancer in her lungs. They think it is early enough so her treatments will be very effective. Anyways, if she is

stopping by, the housework needs to be done. I don't want her to see the slob I truly am!!

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

FYI - when the kids get older and can handle more chores, they DON'T. You are condemned to being a slave or a slob (for at least 10 more years) - take your pick!