Monday, May 12, 2008

Opening Day

Tonight was Opening Day for the Madison Softball Assoc. Skipper from the Lake County Captains was suppose to be there but he never showed up. I'm sure most of the little kids have no idea who Skipper is so it was no great loss. Allie's team didn't play tonight. Her first game will be on Wednesday. Chrissy's team played though. They were really cute. I'm not really sure of the coach pitch rules but I know they bat 7 batters or 3 outs, which ever comes first. There are no strikes or balls either. The kids got in three innings tonight. I guess that's good. Chrissy had 2 hits and made a play in the field. She started in left field and moved to second in the third inning. She looked good. She has a nice swing. A little more batting practice and she should be a good hitter. I guess it's in the genes!!

No comments: