Friday, May 2, 2008

Softball

I have to work 9-5 today but as soon as I get off work I have to pick up Al from softball practice. She's doing OK. A few more practices and she'll have a little more confidence in herself. I'll be able to help her as I was a pretty fair softball player in my day. Chrissy's doesn't have her first practice until next week. I was pitching to her last night and she has a pretty good swing.

I am really excited that they are playing softball. All three girls are excellent soccer players. They certainly learned alot from 6 years of soccer(spring and fall seasons which makes 12 teams each except Chrissy!!) Maggie is coaching soccer again this season. She is helping with an 8-9 year old team. Next season she wants to work with the 4-5 year olds as some of the kids on her team now are bigger than she is!!
Well, off to work.

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

maybe I need to visit Ohio and give some pitching lessons. hey, I taught auntie sue how to pitch and she made the summer league allstar team. now nikki at 12 already pitches faster than her mom ever did (not as accurate, but she scares a lot of 6th grade batters!)

Maybe you guys should come to massachusetts for a tournament!!!!

PS: corey meiggs' girls won't allow him to help coach any of their teams - too embarrassing!